If Your Child In England Needs More Support Via An Education, Health & Care (EHC) Plan

If you or your child’s education setting think that your child will need additional support (over and above what would reasonably and normally be provided in mainstream education) in their nursery or school, you can apply for an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessment:

Page last reviewed / updated: March 2021
Next review due: March 2022